About Me

My photo
My name is Vivian Carranza. I'm 15 years old. I'm from Colombia I'm study at the Claretiano school and I´m in 10th grade; on Saturdays I'm study at Colombo and in this center I'm in c9. I'm tall, thin; I have black, short and straight hair; and I have dark brown eyes... I like listen music and surf in internet watch TV practice some sports hang out with my friends … my favorite film is p.d: Ilove you; it´s a comedy-romantic film and it´s about a man and a woman who are married and after 10 years the man died but before that he had left some letters for she those letters helps she to enjoy the rest of her life... My favorite English singer is john Lennon I like his songs because there has a little of love... my favorite song of this gay is woman the most of his songs was dedicated to her wife Yoko and this song is one of them.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009



this is my family.... here you can see my grandmother, my cousins, my uncle and my aunt

No comments:

Post a Comment